LocationHopkins Elks Lodge
30 8th Ave S
Hopkins, MN 55343
Google map and directions
Event contactErin Niedermaier
Everyone is invited to our Senate District 46 Republican Full Committee meeting on Tuesday evening, August 8th. Voting in the Full Committee meeting will be limited to those with credentials. We hope everyone in SD 46 interested in a future with a more conservative government will attend and bring their friends, family and neighbors.
The doors will open at 5:30 pm, with the meeting starting at 6:30 pm.
The purpose of the meeting is three-fold.
1) 5:30 Social time (Cash Bar)
2) 6:30 Full Committee meeting (Free):
- Confirm new Precinct Officers
Learning the path to victory in November 2024 including:
Ballot Out/Ballot In Initiative
Finding Disengaged/Relocating Republicans
Outreach to Affiliates and Outside Groups
Learning to Communicate without Alienating
3) 7:00 A message from Jack Tomczak ($20 Preregistered by Aug 2nd or $25 at the door)
***Meal Service will begin at 6:45***
The voting members of Senate District 46 Republican Full Committee are as follows:
- Senate District 46 Republican Executive Committee members
- Precinct Chairs (maximum two per Precinct within SD 46)
- Members of the Republican State and Third and Fifth Congressional District Executive Committees who reside in SD 46
- Immediate past Co-Chairs of the Senate District
Our speaker for the dinner:
Jack Tomczak is a broadcaster and political activist with twenty-five years of experience in local, state, and national politics and policy. Jack has worked on many candidate campaigns in his home state and initiative campaigns throughout the country. Jack is the former host of the daily morning drive radio show Up and At Em! on Twin Cities News Talk am1130 and currently hosts a weekly radio show on am1280 The Patriot. Jack lives in Minnesota with his two children and their dog Niko.